- ISO 45001:2018 hakkındaki son gelişmeler: ISO/FDIS 45001 kabul edildi. ISO/FDIS (Final Draft International Standard / Son Taslak Uluslararası Standart) 45001 İş Sağlığı ve Güvenliği Yönetim Sistemi […]
- Firmamız TÜRKAK tarafından gerçekleştirilen ISO 27006:2015 denetiminden başarıyla geçmiş, denetim sonucu yayınlanan ISO 27001:2013 Akreditasyonu ile daha geniş alanda hizmet vermeye devam etmektedir.
- Firmamız bünyesinde TS EN 81-20 VE TS EN 81-50 eğitimi 8-15-22 Aralık 2017 tarihlerinde satış ve servis departmanlarına yönelik ileri seviye eğitim verilecektir. Konuya ilgi duyanlar […]
Lift and Technical Control
2404 elevator accidents were reported between 2008 and 2011 in Europe, 43 of which were fatal, according to ELA. Elevator and escalator inspections points out potential dangers and greatly reduces risk of accidents, thus, help saving lives. These dangers and accidents are caused not only by installation flaws, but also by maintenance inadequacy or simply wear off of materials. Regardless of the cause, inspections help uncover such threats and improve public safety.
In 2014, a new Elevator Directive, 2014/33/AB has been published and came into effect. Also, in 2017, two new standards, EN 81-20 and EN 81-50 will come into force. These new standards will reorganize the building methods of elevators and brings about new security measures.
Safety requires regular maintenance according to manufacturer's instructions and that annual inspections are carried out. Inspection is more than just complying with legislation and regulations. It is a question of your business, your employees and your customers' security. It is also about operating economically, not being hit by costly downtime because of damage not detected in time.
Inspections yield substantial data that can be used to ensure safety and increase the life span of a lift or escalator. The results serve as a valuable input for your maintenance systems and provide early warnings of future problems so you can avoid costs or, at worst, an emergency breakdown.
Royalcert Belgelendirme ve Gözetim Hizmetleri A.Ş. has been offering elevator and escalator inspection services as a Type A Inspection Body accredited by TÜRKAK since the beginning of 2013.
We are also authorized by the Turkish Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology as a Type A Inspection Body to conduct elevator inspections throughout the country.
We provide inspection services in 32 provinces that include the major cities in Turkey like İstanbul, İzmir, Bursa and Adana that houses more than 80 thousand elevators.
Royalcert Belgelendirme ve Gözetim Hizmetleri A.Ş. has provided tender preparation and sub-contractor evaluation for Riyad Metro Project in association with BACS.
Benefits of Inspection of Lifts and Escalators
- You minimize the risk of injury
- You increase operational availability
- You obtain a good basis for planning maintenance and investment
- You get high technical competence, good service and a good geographical coverage.